Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face; Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask
by Barbara W. Ellis
Paperback, 432 pages, Two-color; Illustrations throughout
Do you ever wish you had a master gardener right next door? Now you do, with this little reference that delivers big vegetable truths to all your questions:
- What are the easiest vegetable crops to grow?
- How soon can I plant my peas in spring?
- How can I grow almost all my own food?
- Can I grow vegetables in containers?
- Is there any way to make weeding go faster?
- What can I put in my compost piles?
- How can I keep birds from eating my crops?
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 12 February, 2019.