The first Williams Wabler was stamped in Buffalo NY sometime around 1914, full production began in 1920. Williams have been produced in Canada since 1978 and are now entirely produced in the Brecks Sherbrooke Quebec Canada facility along with Mooselook.There are 3 constants to Williams:
- Williams lures have always been finished in genuine silver and or 24 carat gold, nothing matches the visibility and reflective qualities.
- The Williams brand has always been produced in North America by anglers for anglers.
- They have consistently produced for anglers for close to 100 years.
Williams range of series, sizes, styles, colors and weights offer anglers a proven selection for a wide range of species which are applicable to a variety of presentations and conditions!
2021 - Brecks Supplement
2020 - Brecks Williams Mooselook Supplement
2020 - Brecks Lake Clear Supplement
2019 - Brecks Catalog
2018 - Brecks Catalog
2015 - Brecks Catalog
2014 - Brecks Catalog
2014 - Lake Clear Supplement
2014 - Savant Supplement
New Products For May - Williams Lures
- Williams Trophy I & II - Red Tape
- Williams Trophy I - Chartreuse Tape
- Williams Wabler - Copper
- Williams Ice Jig - Silver & Gold...
- Williams Wabler - Rainbow Prism
- Williams Wabler - Electric Blue
- Williams Wabler - Firetiger/Silver...
- Williams HQ Series - Candied...
- Williams Flasher 2 - Gold & Orange...